A Covid Safe Space
These current times call for modifications of how we do things in so many ways. I want to reassure you that SharaSpace is taking all necessary precautions to help alleviate any worries during your session.
- Deep antiseptic cleaning and decontamination of all surfaces is performed before and after each client and session.
- An open window and fan will be on for air movement and ventilation during your session. (Don't worry, the table is heated and you will stay nice and toasty:)
- Hand sanitizer will be available and utilized throughout the session. Hand washing will be performed before and after (as always).
- Masks will be worn the entire session for both the client and therapist. The therapist will be wearing an N95 mask and the client will have the choice to not wear a mask during the prone(face down) time. A pillow case will be arranged hanging on the face cradle to help capture the aerosol breathing(and drool;) while the mask is off.
- All linens are washed on hot/sanitation cycle to kill all bacteria and viruses.